Kerney Race: April 25. 2020
Registration for Kearney closes April 20 and the price goes up as well
Gretna Race: May 9, 2020
Registration for Gretna closes April 30 and the price raises $5
North Platte Race: July 18, 2020
Registration for North Platte will close the 10th of July
How should you prepare for a color run?
1. Cover your car seats the night before.
2. The day before you can register and pick up your color run packet.
3. Have a friend (who is not doing the run) to come and take pictures for you...the pictures are the best part!
4. The night before, gathers your list of "things" you will need before, during and after the run. 5. The morning of, wear old clothes! Costumes are also fine and encouraged, anything goes!
6. The color will go through your clothes. Don't wear good undergarments.
7. If you have color treated hair, put a light coating of coconut oil through your hair. This will keep the dye from staining your hair. Also wear a bandanna or hat!
8. If you have breathing issues, bring a dust mask for going through the color stations and for the color dance at the end. The color is non-toxic but it does make your breathing a little heavy. A bandanna pulled up over your face will also help.