Site: Blair Outdoor Pool
Event Details: The Blair Kids Tri is a fun and challenging event for kids ages 5-15.
Young athletes swim, bike and run in this 3 event race that not only promotes fitness, but improves your child's self confidence as they cross the finish line on their own.
A great introduction to the sport of triathlon, the Kids Tri features a swim in the Blair outdoor pool, followed by a safe bike ride and level run in the South School area. Triathletes will experience transition areas and the thrill of finishing and earning a medal!
- 7 - 7:30am : Athlete Check-In / Transition Opens
- 7:30am : Transition Closes
- 7:40am : Pre-Race Mandatory Athlete Meeting
- 8am : Race Begins
- 9am : The event is complete and you are on your way to the rest of your day!
We anticipate that each athlete will spend 35 minutes on the course. Your athlete will be assigned a wave number and swim with other athletes in his/her same division. Senior waves will begin the event.
All ability levels are welcome!
Age Divisons & Distances:
- Juniors: Age 5-7. Swim 2 links (3ft depth) - 27 meters, Bike 1 mile, Run .5 mile
- Inter's: Age 8-11. Swim 4 links - 100 meters, Bike 2 miles, Run 1 mile
- Seniors: Age 12-15. Swim 8 links - 200 meters, Bike 3 miles, Run 1.5 miles