Pinnacle Bank and the Lincoln Track Club invite you to run in the 42nd Annual Havelock Charity Run. Runners may enter either the 10K or 3K races, both of which start in front of Pinnacle Bank at 6145 Havelock Avenue.
Both races finish in Havelock Park, where there will be fruit, bagels, and drinks for all to enjoy.
All early entrants will receive a T-shirt and a prize.
- Any group of runners may form a team.
- Teams may have a maximum of seven members; team scores for the Pinnacle Bank Challenge are calculated by adding the times of the top four finishers (with the exception of Mixed Teams).
- Team category requirements:
- Youth: members must be age 12 or younger
- Mixed: at least two members of each gender must count in the score
- Corporate: employees and family members are eligible
Either race may be entered as an individual or as part of a four to seven person team.
Teams will designate a charity (from the list provided), and if at least four members finish the race, Pinnacle Bank will donate $75 to that charity.
If your team runs faster than the Pinnacle Bank Team (comprised of Pinnacle Bank employees) in your race, Pinnacle will donate $100.
It's a great way to partner with Pinnacle Bank to help make our local charitable organizations stronger!
This year we will also be giving out stickers for team members to wear on their backs during the race that identify which charity they are running for!
Entry registration is done online by clicking on the link at the top of this page.
Entry fee is $20 for both races and $10 for competitors ages 13-19.
Online registration for teams is open until 5:59 PM CDT on May 29.
Individuals may also complete a late registration at the Friday early packet pickup location for $30.
(Cash and checks are accepted for late registration, credit/debit cards are not.
There is no guarantee that late entrants will receive a T-shirt.)
THERE ARE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS FOR ANY LINCOLN TRACK CLUB EVENT.
NO RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED