Site: Glenn Cunningham Lake
Event Details: Feast and Feathers Trail Races are a trail race series held on Thanksgiving Day to benefit Food Bank for the Heartland. We offer a 5K, 10K and Half Marathon, as well as kids races. 100% of the proceeds from this event are donated directly to Food Bank for the Heartland. Since our inception in 2012, we have donated over $134,000 and 12,500 pounds of food to Food Bank for the Heartland.
- 6:30am-7:30am : Race day packet pick-up begins.
- 7:55am : Race instructions brief.
- 8am : Half-marathon start.
- 8:10am : 10K & 5K start.
- 10:30am : Lil Gobbler Trot starts. (Diaper dash, 400m and 800m distances.)
Packet Pickup: Food Bank for the Heartland; 10525 J St, Omaha, NE 68127
Other Important Info:
- This race has a participant cap. WE WILL SELL OUT. Do not hesitate to register!
- Shirts guaranteed through November 1.
- Please notify race directors of race transfer requests (tansferring distances **DOWNGRADES ONLY - with no refund** or bib numbers to others).
- Suggested parking fee: 5 canned food items.
- Military discount is available.
- All half-marathoners will receive a unique finisher's ceramic coffee mug.