Ride Info & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Bike MS. There are a variety of routes avialable over 2 days for every level of rider. Day 1 begins at The MARK (Elkhorn, NE). Riders can either do a loop route and return to the MARK or venture on to The Railyard (Lincoln, NE). Day 2 is a return route from The Railyard back to the MARK. Again, riders are free to ride either one or both days.
For the best experience, here are some things you need to know:
- The minimum age to ride is 12. See additional requirements below for cyclists under the age of 18.
- The fundraising minimum is $200.
- Walk-up registrations are gladly accepted, however, Bike MS is a fundraising ride with a minimum fundraising requirement, so register as early as you can to raise money and have the greatest impact.
- We ride rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous conditions, we will delay the event until conditions improve. Please watch for weather-related updates via email and the event website.
- Helmets are required. No exceptions.
- Family and friends are always welcome at our start and finish locations, but not on the route. Please encourage your friends and family to meet you at the finish line, or to volunteer for the event.
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles are provided to transport any cyclists in need so personal vehicles are prohibited on the route and at rest stops.
- Pets are not allowed at the ride; however, service animals are welcome.
- View the Bike MS Welcome Packet.